Asociatia « Se Poate », translated in English as “It’s possible”, is a non-governmental organization initiated by young people for young people, having as mission the empowerment of young people through education, information, awareness and training.
Based in Romania, the organization gathers volunteers and members from different parts of the country, mainly from the city of Bucharest and the county of Ilfov.
Asociatia Se Poate is focused on:
· Development of intercultural exchanges among the young category of citizens, by helping them get in touch with people from all countries, particularly from the European Union.
· Opening up new paths and possibilities for young people, always making a strong effort to contribute to the construction and development of the European identity and active citizenship.
· Support for the promotion of international cooperation and, therefore, supporting intercultural changes between people of young ages, managing to create relationships, perhaps even bonds, between countries, communities and between people of these countries.
· Organization of social events, seminars, both in country and abroad, aimed at exposing European values.
· Collaboration with other non-profit organizations active in the field of culture, sports, education, organizing common projects and initiatives.